Saturday, November 15, 2014

Moving Is Hell For A Cat Like Me

My Provider decided to move territories  (they call it "homes"). Needless to say. that was quite distressing for Moi.

I was pushed into a carrier which I did not like one bit. Then, after hours being cooped up, I was released into Foreign Territory with strange smells and none of my familiar spots.

Quel Horreur!

But I am fine now and will find new ways to blackmail my Provider in surrendering tuna!

As you can see, my first attempt was to use her beloved Kinley Soda Water as collateral. (Did not quite work - she physically removed me from the boxes!

But now I have a new apartment and wooden deck to explore. My first achievement in the new apartment was to chase away the new landlord due to "allergies". That Human started sneezing and wheezing right before my eyes - to quote Spock (my Provider is a SF buff) "fascinating". Note to myself: need to explore this superpower further!

For now, I need to take another catnap, but stay tuned!

Samuel Clemens The Cat

No comments: