Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Long Time, No See!

It’s been too long since I put my Words on Wisdom in blog form again.
Don’t get me wrong – I have enough to meow about. It’s my sometimes really annoying Provider that keeps working on the computer.
Note to all you kittens out there: try to get yourself a high-tech challenged Human.
But now, she is out of my fur, so to speak, and I can finally communicate again.

As you know, my Provider started putting me on diet. After some bitter complaining, she changed my food to Royal Canin. First, I was not too happy about it – but once I saw the price, I knew I had the premium stuff, and I also have to admit that I like the taste.

I got a scare with this pet food poison thing, but it turns out that it’s produced in Europe, so I am safe.
To show my Human that I am really not fat, just built along sturdy lines, I showed her my fellow feline in China. This 33-pound cat lives in Qingdao, Shandong Province in China, and has a 31-inch waist. Compared to that, I am puny!

He is in excellent health, and is only one year older than I am – he is 9.
His owner helps him onto a bed to sleep.
Heh, heh, that human doesn’t know that it’s a clever cat trick!
Of course we can jump on beds, clean clothes etc. – but if you are stupid enough to lift us – why should we refuse?

HE doesn’t eat Royal Canine BTW, but dines on six pounds of chicken and pork each day.
I wonder if I could talk my Provider into that?
Possibly not – she love munching salads and the like, that are only good for playing.
Trust me, I tried them all (lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.)– Ugh!

All this typing tires me out – it’s time for my recharging mode aka catnap again.
Ciao!

2 comments:

bundy said...

My my Samuel, what a coincidence! I took a look today on your blog, and all of a sudden you're back again, after such a long long time....I'm purring with happiness. Be sensible my friend, this Chinese cat is not healthy. I'm sure he will not make it for many years on this world. I agree that it is a good thing when your Provider lifts you onto a nice pillow, but you do have to keep some dignity and independancy.
No need to be skinny and slender, but you have to stay in good condition. I am sure you do so, Sammy, and I do too. I ran to catch the neighbour-dog today, when he was digging in my garden. It took me about 1 minute so I lost many many calories. And believe me, Royal Canine is pricy and O.K.!
A big hug from your friend Bundy

Unknown said...

Ah, my wise friend, you are right. I do try to keep in shape - today I chased my Provider out of the door by attaching her legs. She was not amused, but who cares?
Keep up the good work with harassing those pesty canines!

Your fan Samuel