Sunday, June 26, 2005


My name is Samuel Clemens The Cat, and like all cats, I am a Superior Being.
The reason that I have this blog is not because I want to educate you ignorandi, but my Provider has one, so I insisted on having one as well.
Let’s get one thing straight – I am a cat and therefore political incorrect. So if you are a sensitive soul, go buy a puppy and leave me alone.
I live in a four-room apartment with my Provider, who is OK most of the time.
Like all humans, she can be dense, so I have to shout at her. Somehow, this amuses her resulting in her picking me up, hugging me and cooing “Oh, Samuel, you are so cute!” Nu, talking about stating the obvious!
I see myself as a wee little kitten, although this does not always seem to be accurate.
I used to be able to stretch out on one of my Provider’s thighs – now I need her whole lap. My surroundings claim that I am a 20 lbs cat and that I look like Ariel Sharon in cat form. That’s fine by me – I think he’s gorgeous!
I will update you on my exciting life – you might ever learn something from it!

Le Chat, c’est Moi

No comments: